Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today marks my second anniversary on WordPress.com, yay! It has been a wondrous two years and very fitting because I have finally (don’t know why I waited so long, but better late than never) made myself a Facebook fan page – woohoo! Now we can all connect again and extend our support for each other. I would like to send a shout out to all that I follow and support and all who follow and support me here – THANK YOU, Happy New Year, and bless you all! ❤

Advertisements

10 Comments (+add yours?)

1. buildingalifeofhope
    Jan 04, 2014 @ 06:38:50

I am looking forward to more of your engaging writing and more in 2014!
    All my best to you. 🙂

2. Christy Birmingham
    Jan 04, 2014 @ 23:17:16

Congratulations, sweet friend! Here’s to many more years of your wonderful writing! ❤

3. devynstella
    Jan 04, 2014 @ 23:28:46

I love you Charlene…its your anniversary 🙂 #blessYou

4. dragonscaleclippings
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:58:26

well done for 2 years of blogging! it’s not easy sometimes is it?!

• Charlene Woodley
      Jan 19, 2014 @ 23:54:49

I agree Freya – it is SO not easy sometimes, much like my past week. I have not been thinking clearly and am under a bit of stress which completely blocks me from being able to write anything! This is very frustrating, but I guess sometimes it happens in order for us to ‘take a break’ (I don’t like this either), apparently it is necessary 🙂 Thanks for your comment!

5. phylor
    Jan 28, 2014 @ 07:56:10

A bit late congratulations on two years of being a wordpresser. (or what ever noun works)!